Saturday, April 19, 2008

HOSPITAL HUMOR

THANKS TO SAMMIE H FOR THIS ONE!


HOSPITAL HUMOR

> If you've ever been in the hospital you'll be able to relate to this one.
>
> A sweet grandmother telephoned St. Joseph's Hospital. She timidly
> asked, 'Is it possible to speak to someone who can tell me how a
> patient is doing?'
>
> The operator said, 'I'll be glad to help, dear. What's the name and
> room number?' The grandmother in her weak, tremulous voice said,
> 'Norma Findlay, Room 305.'
>
> The operator replied, 'Let me place you on hold while I check with
> her nurse.' After a few minutes the operator returned to the
> phone and said, 'Good news. Her nurse has told me that Norma is
> doing very well. Her blood pressure is fine. Her blood work just
> came back as normal and her Physician, Dr. Cohen, has scheduled
> her to be discharged Tuesday.'
>
> The grandmother said, 'Thank you. That's wonderful! I was so
> worried! God bless you for the good news.'
>
> The operator replied, 'You're more than welcome. Is Norma your
> daughter?'
>
> The Grandmother said, 'No, I'm Norma Findlay in 305. No one
> tells me sh*t.'
>


--
nathan day
817-607-3650

www.nathanday.org
http://nday72.googlepages.com/nathandayresume

No comments:

nathan day in bedford TX/nday72@gmail.com NATHANDAY.ORG