Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fwd: Help Save My Dog?



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: TSgt. Jason Krivda, SPCA International <notifications@email.spcai.org>
Date: Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 5:41 AM
Subject: Help Save My Dog?
To: nday72@gmail.com


Trouble with links or images? View this message online.

Greetings from Iraq,

I am TSgt. Jason Krivda - Lucky the dog calls me Dad.

Many of you have already donated to help rescue Lucky - and I cannot express how grateful I am for your generous support. But, we need everyone's help to save Lucky. Lucky means so much to me and my unit here in Iraq - she is our protector, our only source of comfort, and a member of our family. Please, if you haven't already donated - donate now to bring Lucky home.

We've posted three videos of Lucky on spcai.org so you can see Lucky's silly antics. They show Lucky doing her everyday activities - playing with us, after our morning run, and in the office protecting us. I hope you enjoy them.

After watching the videos, I hope you will donate as much as you can to help us bring our lovable, deserving dog home. Could you please forward the video link to your friends and family and encourage them to help Lucky too?

I could not bear to leave Lucky behind, but I can only get her home with your help and we don't have much time left. Please help us save her right now.

God Bless America,

Jason Krivda
U.S. Army Technical Sergeant


P.S. Watch my home videos of Lucky and help us bring her home!


 

If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please click here.
Copyright © 2010 SPCA International. All Rights Reserved.


SPCA International P.O. Box 8682 New York, NY 10001

 



--
 
 
 
 
-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•WONDERFUL*•-:¦:-•:*''''*:•-:¦:-THANKS! -:¦:-•:*""'*•
 
 

No comments:

nathan day in bedford TX/nday72@gmail.com NATHANDAY.ORG