Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fwd: 2010 bowl for kids sake

HELLO EVERYONE
 
the email below is from a very good friend of mine named jonathan.
 
please read and consider making a donation with the link provided.  it is a very good cause.
 
i was involved with big brothers big sisters years ago when i was younger in middle school. it is a great organization.
 
i am making my donation this friday!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonathan Ardoyno <jardoyno5@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 2:00 PM
Subject: 2010 bowl for kids sake
To: nday72@gmail.com


Dear Nathan,

It is that time where I fund raise for Big Brothers Big Sisters "Bowl for kids sake". Last year I managed to raise $4,000 last year that took 8 kids off the waiting list.
This year my goal is at LEAST 10 kids off the list.

Will you support me as I raise donations to help Abilene kids.

Donations can be made by cash or check (made payable to BBBS), and given to me directly or mailed to my house (Jonathan Ardoyno, 409 Delaware, Abilene, TX 79606).

You can also support me by making an online gift using a debit or credit card. Visit
http://westtxbowl.kintera.org/jonathan to see my BFKS webpage and to make your online donation today!

Thank you my friend for your ever continuing support and friendship!!!!


Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.



--
all the best!-
http://www.rebtel.com/u/nday72

nathan day



270-721-0482 FAX
www.nathanday.org

No comments:

nathan day in bedford TX/nday72@gmail.com NATHANDAY.ORG