Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Re: galveston island?

forgot to add dates...

feb 28 thru mar 1

it is a sunday and monday


all the best!-
http://www.rebtel.com/u/nday72

nathan day

I don't exercise. If God wanted me to bend over, he'd have put diamonds on the floor. -Joan Rivers LOL !!!


270-721-0482 FAX
www.nathanday.org



On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 10:20 PM, nathanday.org <nday72@gmail.com> wrote:
well here is the deal... i have booked a double room in galveston at the commodore hotel on the sea wall blvd... my friends that i thought were going have backed out! i got the rooms real cheap... 69 per night. anyone want to join me? i have got room for 2 more in my room alone. perhaps this could be a getaway for several  folks to enjoy?

thanks

nathan

682 225 7973 cell

all the best!-
http://www.rebtel.com/u/nday72

nathan day

I don't exercise. If God wanted me to bend over, he'd have put diamonds on the floor. -Joan Rivers LOL !!!


270-721-0482 FAX
www.nathanday.org


No comments:

nathan day in bedford TX/nday72@gmail.com NATHANDAY.ORG